Welcome Independent Brokers!
The LeadingAge-Recognized Insurance Program has a long history of providing insurance designed for senior living communities. We offer your clients custom coverage and competitive pricing while we offer brokers competitive commissions and best-in-class service.
Who is LeadingAge?
LeadingAge is the nation’s premier professional association for aging services providers. Their membership includes 6,000 nonprofit organizations that touch the lives of four million people every day.
Brokers are often referred to us by LeadingAge members. Visit www.leadingage.org for more information.
Who is Aon Affinity Healthcare?
Aon Affinity Healthcare is a brand name for Affinity Insurance Services, Inc., a division of Aon.
Aon Affinity Healthcare functions as a Managing General Underwriter. Our carrier partner Arch has given us the authority to underwrite, bind, and issue policies. We also provide customer service to your clients, and issue billings, late and lapse notices. The carrier manages claims.
- Administrators of the LeadingAge Insurance Program for more than 30 years
- A LeadingAge ‘Gold Partner’
Why partner with Aon?
Insuring a senior living facility can be complex. Aon Affinity Healthcare provides:
- 30 years of experience working with senior living facilities
- Product expertise that can help strengthen your client relationships
- Support services that can help you write business and grow your agency
- Competitive new and renewal commissions
By working with our insurance carrier partners, we’ve created an insurance program specifically designed around nonprofit services providers exposures.
- Please see our Products page for an overview of our products
- You will find a list of eligible aging service providers on our Homepage
- The Aon Quality Institute is just one example of how we have customized the program
To learn how you can offer the LeadingAge-Recognized Insurance Program to your clients, please contact Coleen Kelly, Vice President of Program Management at 215-773-4979.
Please complete the Broker Approval Form and have it ready when you call.
Broker Approval Form