Download the application/forms (highlight sheets, specimen policies, etc.)
- 10% Premium Credit through the Aon Quality Institute! New Program Insureds can complete the web-based risk management course within 60 days of their coverage effective date and receive a 10% credit on their General Liability/Professional Liability (GL/PL) premium. Current insureds who complete the course will receive a 10% GL/PL premium credit at their next renewal.
- New CCAC accreditation applicants receive a 10% general liability premium credit!
Now serving more Aging Services Providers
Eligibility now includes the entire continuum of aging services providers. This is achieved by eliminating minimum premiums and expanding underwriting guidelines. This means that, along with CCRC's and stand alone skilled and assisted living facilities, we can now write Senior Housing and Home & Community Based Service Providers (HCBS). HCBS includes Adult Day Care, Home Health Care, Meals Services and PACE Providers all related to the aging services field.
Occurrence Form Available!!
The General & Professional Liability coverage is available on either a Claims-Made or Occurrence form.
These coverages, provided by A rated carriers, are available to not-for-profit aging services providers.
- Commercial general liability coverage (claims-made & occurrence available) which includes employees, volunteers and students as Additional Insureds
- Healthcare Professional Liability (claims-made & occurrence available) (excluding physicians, surgeons and dentists)
- Broad real and personal property protection available on a blanket basis
- Equipment Breakdown
- Computer Equipment
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Umbrella Liability
Available to qualified, not-for-profit aging services providers such as:
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs)
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs)
- Assisted Living and Personal Care Operations
- Independent Living/Senior Housing Operations
- and now Home & Community Based Services (HCBS)!
- To receive a quote for Property/Casualty insurance, the supplemental application lists additional items at the top of Page 1 that must be included in your submission (including fully completed Acord applications, loss runs, audited financial statements, state surveys, brochures/advertising material, etc.)
- Submissions are required 60 days prior to expiration date
If you do not have Acrobat Reader, click on the icon below to go to Adobe's site and download the reader for free.
Complete submissions may be sent to:
LeadingAge Insurance Program Admistrator
Aon Association Services
1120 20th Street, N.W.
Washington D.C. 20036
Toll Free: 800.865.7307
Program Manager: Maria Moreno, ext. 8553