This is the web site of the LeadingAge (formerly AAHSA) Endorsed Insurance Programs, presented by the national programs administrator, Aon Association Services.
Aon Association Services
1120 20th Street NW, Suite 600
Washington, DC 20036
Telephone: 1-800-865-7307 ext. 8553
Aon is committed to the highest level of integrity in all of our dealings with our clients, employees and service partners. This commitment extends to any personal information about our customers that we might possess or acquire. Aon is committed to respecting personal privacy, and safeguarding individual record confidentiality and system security. Accordingly, Aon and its affiliates adhere to the following Privacy Guidelines and Principles:
- Aon has developed policies and programs for the protection of customer information.
- Aon strives to maintain the accuracy of customer information and will promptly respond to any questions or concerns customers may raise with respect to the accuracy of such customers personal information.
- Aon employees are responsible for the protection of customer information, and each Aon employee with access to personal customer information is responsible for compliance with our privacy policies and procedures.
- Aon expects all of its service partners and service providers to adhere to Aon's high ethical standards as to the confidentiality of personal information.
- Aon will only use personal information in compliance with applicable law.
- Aon has appointed compliance officers within each business unit who are responsible for ensuring that their respective business units are in compliance with each of these principles.
- Aon may collect user information for its Web sites via cookies, alphanumeric identifiers transmitted from a Web site to a visitor's browser. Aon collects such information solely for the purposes of better customer service, enabling our ability to identify users and create content to meet their needs. While it is possible to disable cookies via your browser settings, doing so may not allow Aon to enhance your Web experience.
Visitors should check this Web site regularly to learn of any changes to these guidelines.
For each visitor to our Web page, our web server automatically recognizes only the domain name, not the e-mail address (where possible).
We collect only the domain name, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e- mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers visit and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web page and to notify consumers about updates to our web site. We also use the collected information to contact consumers for marketing purposes. For example, persons who supply us with their postal addresses online may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. Or, persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may be called with information regarding orders they have placed online. However, we do not share this information with other organizations for commercial purposes.
If you do not wish to receive e-mail, phone calls and/ or mailings from us in the future, please let us know in an e-mail to info@LeadingAgeInsurance.com, write to us at the above address or call us at 1-800-865-7307 ext. 8553. Please be sure to include your name, address and phone and we will be sure you are removed from the list.